Indoor Air Quality Services in Lake County, CA
Lake County homeowners often think about the temperature of their home and how effective their HVAC systems are when we mention indoor air quality. Great indoor air quality (IAQ), though, is about much more than just this. The air you’re breathing within your home can be poorer quality than the air outside.
Today’s homes are built in such a way that they don’t allow any air to escape. This is fantastic news for the efficiency of your air conditioner and heater, but not such good news for anyone who suffers from asthma or allergies. Even the healthiest people in your household deserve the best in comfort and health. This is why our team offers superior indoor air quality services.
To schedule your indoor air quality services in Lake County, reach out to our team today. Jonas Energy Solutions: Become a Part of the Solution!
Indoor Air Quality System Installation
If you want to maintain a high level of comfort in your home, there are a number of factors and situations you’ll need to consider.
Did you know you may be losing conditioned air through damaged air ducts? Or that your HVAC systems’ standard air filter isn’t in place to protect the air quality at all? Reach out to Jonas Energy Solutions today to learn more about the following installation and service options!
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: There are different types of these systems, such as air scrubbers or the UV air purifier, each with their own unique qualities. Overall, they each work to eliminate particles that can cause allergic reactions or illness.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: The ideal relative humidity level in your Lake County home is between 30-50% for maximum comfort. Your home might fall short in the winter, and have too much humidity in the summer. This is where humidifier and dehumidifier services come in.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: As we mentioned, today’s homes are built with HVAC efficiency in mind. This doesn’t allow fresh air in, or stale air out, but the right HRV or ERV system does!
Ask about our professional duct services as well. Damaged ducts could leak out up to 30% of the conditioned air you’re paying for, while dirty ducts will expose your household to unhealthy contaminants. Your air duct quality is an important part of your overall IAQ.
Indoor Air Quality System Replacement
Has your home begun showing signs of poor IAQ, despite having products in place to combat this? Please don’t hesitate to call us. We want to help you achieve true comfort in your living space. Take note of the symptoms below and if you discover any of them in your home, you may need an IAQ upgrade.
- Uneven cooling and heating throughout your home.
- An increase in allergy symptoms among household occupants.
- Dusty surfaces despite regular cleaning.
- Stale air when you run your HVAC system.
These are all fantastic reasons to give our Lake County service technicians a call. We can help you make an informed decision on the next best steps.
Indoor Air Quality System Repair
There’s something about the Lake County team of professionals here at Jonas Energy Solutions that’s a little different. We believe in honesty and integrity. When you work with our team, you don’t have to worry about getting pressured into a sale. If you think you need a replacement when indoor air quality system repair will help you get more life out of your IAQ product, we’ll tell you so.
Of course, the best way to fend off repair needs or premature IAQ replacement is through indoor air quality system maintenance. When included in your overall HVAC maintenance session, it helps our team make sure everything is operating as it should be, and doing so efficiently. Reach out today with any questions you might have.