Our Maintenance Plan
Why should you sign up for routine maintenance with Jonas Energy Solutions? First off, maintenance helps your HVAC system work as efficiently and effectively as possible for years to come. During your maintenance tune-ups, our service technicians thoroughly clean, adjust, and inspect your heating and cooling systems. We check for any imminent repair needs, as well.
From here, we can make recommendations for you to follow up with service that will help your Lake County home comfort system give you the best performance possible. Maintenance helps you avoid the majority of repair needs a system may ever need in its lifespan, and helps your system retain 95% of its efficiency.
Join the Jonas Energy Solutions Membership Program
When you enroll in our maintenance membership program, you’ll receive an annual maintenance safety check on your home comfort system—biannual if you have a heat pump or mini-split system, as these are 2-in-1 systems that work all year round. Our members receive a host of benefits, including:
- Front of the Line Priority Service: This is your "Fast Pass" to the front of the line! You will be placed in front of all non-members in order to accommodate you in our schedule.
- 15% Discount on Parts: No matter what the repair is, big or small, you will always receive a 15% discount on the parts.
- 5% Discount on Replacement: You will receive a 5% discount on the total cost of replacement just for being a member of the Jonas Energy Solutions family.
- Fewer Repairs: Industry studies have shown that annual maintenance helps prevent 85% of all repairs.
- Keep Your Warranty In Place: Manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep their warranties valid.
- Lower Utility Usage: A well-maintained system uses less energy; that means lower utility payments for you.
- Better Comfort: A well-maintained system delivers more comfort from a better operating system.
- Cleaner Air to Breathe: By cleaning the components inside the system there is less dirt in the air that you breathe, helping with allergies and asthma.
- Improved Capacity: Get the maximum capacity out of your home comfort system by having it routinely maintained.
- No Risk: If at any time you want to cancel your agreement, just give our office a call and we will take care of it for you.
- Extend the Life of Your Equipment: Properly maintaining your system keeps it at its peak performance at all times, which helps the longevity of your system and keeps your warranty in place.
- Transferrable to a New Homeowner or Your New Home: You’ll always be able to keep the same rate and if you move within our service area, we can take care of you at your new address; or if you move out of the area the agreement can be transferred to the new homeowner.
Reach out to us today to enroll!