Water Heaters in Lake County, CA
If there’s any system in your Lake County, CA home that serves as an unsung hero, it’s very likely your water heater. The water heater is an appliance that people use every single day, usually without even thinking about its functionality, unless something goes wrong. Fortunately, whether you’re looking for installation or to repair an issue with your water heater, you needn’t look too far. Jonas Energy Solutions is the team for the job!
We’ve been serving residents in our community for decades, and we’re committed to your 100% satisfaction. If for any reason you’re not completely happy with the job we’ve done, we’ll either replace the system or remove it while offering you a 100% refund.
Reach out to our team for your water heater services! Jonas Energy Solutions: Become a Part of the Solution.
Hot Water Heater Installation
Why should you count on Jonas Energy Solutions for your hot water heater installation? Because we’re one of those rare contractors who really cares about how we treat your home. We take the proper precautions to ensure your equipment is in good shape, and we leave your home how we found it, without any mess. We install a number of different types of water heaters, including:
- Tank Water Heaters: These are the traditional water heaters most homeowners are familiar with, and most commonly seen in homes. They use hot water tanks to store hot water for later use.
- Oil Fired Water Heaters: Electric tank water heaters and gas tank water heaters are the most commonly known systems, but there are actually many benefits that get overlooked for the oil fired water heater.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters work "on-demand" meaning their heat exchangers only turn on when there is a demand for hot water from a tap or plumbing appliance.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters: Heat pump water heaters function similarly to traditional heat pumps for the home—they transfer heat instead of generating it, making these systems a very efficient choice.
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Knowing whether or not your water heater is ready for replacement isn’t as straightforward a decision as one might thing, but there are certainly signs you can watch out for. These signs include:
- Old Age: Traditional water heaters, the storage-tank kind, tend to have a lifespan of 11-13 years give or take. If your water heater has reached this point and seems to be suffering in performance, it might be time to think about an upgrade.
- Leaks: The only place you should ever see a water heater leaking that doesn’t indicate a complete water heater breakdown is from the pressure relief valve. Anywhere else means that corrosion has made it into your tank, and your safety and health depend on a replacement.
- High Energy Bills: This doesn’t automatically indicate that your water heater needs replacement, but it certainly is a sign that something is causing it to work less efficiently than it used to. Give our Lake County service technicians a call!
Hot Water Heater Repair
At some point or another, your hot water heater is going to need a repair. It is inevitable given the daily use it gets over the years. Of course, you can avoid the biggest and costliest of repair needs by investing in routine water heater maintenance!
Water heater maintenance is important for all types of water heaters, but especially the storage-tank models. This is because there is a component called the anode rod inside that is designed to absorb rust that could otherwise eat away at the lining of the tank. These rods don’t last as long as the water heaters themselves, and therefore need to be professionally repaired by our pros. Give us a call today.